The Sparta Rod & Gun Club's annual Youth Trapshooting Program is currently in limbo. The program is on hold pending a decision as to when the program will be conducted.
Sign up dates will be posted here once a decision is made.
- Parent or legal guardian will need to present for sign up
- Participants must have Hunter Safety Certificate or currently enrolled in a Hunter Safety class
- The Program runs for 5 consecutive weeks
- Instruction / shooting begins at 5pm (but it's best to arrive 30 minutes early) and continues until shooting is completed
- Shotshells will be provided but each shooter must bring a suitably sized shotgun (12ga or 20ga) to shoot.
Cost for the Program is $15 and includes the "Pizza Party" on the final day of the program.
The Program is limited to 30 participants.