The Sparta Rod & Gun Club is once again sponsoring its annual Youth Trapshooting Program. The program is designed for boys & girls ages 12 to 17 and is open to all skill levels. Beginners are highly encouraged to participate!
Sign up this year will be on the 26th of April from 5pm to 6pm in the lower clubhouse of the Sparta Rod & Gun Club.
- Parent or legal guardian will need to present for sign up
- Participants must have Hunter Safety Certificate or currently enrolled in a Hunter Safety class
- The Program runs for 5 consecutive Wednesdays starting May 3, 2017.
- Instruction / shooting begins at 5pm (but it's best to arrive 30 minutes early) and continues until shooting is completed
- Shotshells will be provided but each shooter must bring a suitably sized shotgun (12ga or 20ga) to shoot.
Cost for the Program is $15 and includes the "Pizza Party" on the final day of the program.
The Program is limited to 30 participants so don't miss the sign up on the 26th of April
(Sign up on the 3rd of May will be considered on a space available basis).